AI and Image Processing Research Scientist
- As part of our R&D department, you will research and develop image processing and artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Search and prototype implementations, test results, according to recent literature task.
- Experiment with different options and find the optimal solution for a given task.
- MSC in Software engineering or similar field
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Knowledge of image processing and artificial intelligence
- Intermediate English skills
- Experience with C++ or Python/Matlab
Considered as a plus
- Experience in image processing and artificial intelligence R&D area
- Experience with GPGPU (OpenCL, CUDA)
- Experience with Python, Matlab
- Familiarity with neural network framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, Theano
- Ability to work independently and systematically
What We Offer
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems with immediate real-world applications
- Competitive salary, share option
- Work on the hottest applied research problem at one of the fastest growing startup in Europe
- Develop solutions for the largest car manufacturers and their suppliers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Test your solution in realistic simulated scenarios and a fleet of cars across multiple continents every day
- Visit relevant international conferences, submit patents of new solutions
- We believe: people over process, we are keen to maintain work-life balance
- Education, Research, Science
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your questions and your CV.