Agile Test Engineer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Implement/enhance automated testing of the solution
- Produce dashboards and reports to help identify problems and improve understanding throughout the team of quality issues
- Document and evaluate defects
- Assist the developers in determine root cause of defect and priority for fixing
- Work closely with the product owner to understand patterns of use and improve the overall testing approach
- Aid with solution deployment and transition to support
- Provide input to training and documentation
- Work closely with developers to improve the quality of features being developed
- Improve the quality of user stories by ensuring that testing is built into key development
- Work with the IT Security function to ensure that all Arm’s global applications have the required levels of security and protection of Arm’s business information.
Arm designs the technology that sits at the heart of the digital world, from smartphones and tablets, to servers and infrastructure and into the internet of things. The Arm Business Change and Delivery team includes responsibility for the solution strategy, design and development function. The aim of this function is to provide technical expertise to projects for the design and development of solutions. Arm's place at the heart of a huge electronics and software ecosystem means this is an exciting and challenging place to work.
There is an opportunity to become a member of an Agile team supporting further enhancement and value delivery from our Project Management system. This system is built on Office 365 and Project Online.
As a member of the Scrum team, you will assist in all aspects of the operation of the team. Including refinement of the backlog, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives. As an Agile Test Engineer, you will work daily with the developers to ensure high quality of the features being developed. You will drive test automation for regression testing and perform exploratory testing with the developers as they are working on new features on a high frequency basis. Arm have a central framework for automated testing and you use and drive improvements in this framework with other testers in other teams.
The role’s responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Several years of experience testing in an Agile team environment
- Experience maintaining and deploying automating test solutions based on: Selenium, Cucumber, X-Ray, Jenkins, Maven, Saucelabs, Junit and TestNG
- Behaviour Driven Development (Cucumber/JBehave/Spock)
- Functional Knowledge of working in an Agile process supporting sprint delivery
- Ability to influence the team and be an advocate for quality
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and to be confident in presentation skills
Candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills
- Experience the MS development environments
- SAFe Scaled Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Project Server and MS O365
- Must be able to work well with others in a team, especially when under pressure.
- Effective communication skills with both colleagues and customers.
- To take responsibility for your own work including the prioritization of tasks and goals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Relevant Certification in Microsoft Development practises or Testing frameworks.
ARM® is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The ARM Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
ARM Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the "Jelentkezem" button below.