A global pioneer in green business, TerraCycle operates in 23 countries in partnership with some of the world’s most recognizable brands and retailers, including Kraft/Mondelez, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé, L’Oreal, British American Tobacco, and E.J Gallo amongst others. Located in a start up-like office in the heart of Budapest, we are looking for a full-time Agile Product Owner to join us, who would conduct the development of various, long-term web-related projects.
Agile Product Owner
• Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects;
• Attend and drive meetings/calls with clients in English;
• Manage and set expectations with the stakeholders;
• Support the work of the development team, prioritize and delegate incoming
• Ensure accomplishing deliverables under constantly changing circumstances;
• Pitch product to US organizations and city councils.
• At least two years of experience in software project management;
• Ability to conduct and support the full development cycle from scoping to launch;
• Excellent English and negotiation skills (oral and written);
• Hint of sales attitude;
• Ability to delegate tasks, plan ahead, and motivate a team of 5-15;
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products including Excel, Word, and
• Experience with project management softwares (Trello, Jira).
• Good understanding of Agile principles (scrum);
• Experience in sales/marketing;
• Experience in UI/UX.
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and place (occasional home office is possible);
• Cosy, supportive atmosphere;
• Competitive salary.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1056, BUDAPEST IRÁNYI utca 3.
2018. 10. 29.
How to apply/contact information:
If you’re interested, please send your CV to the given email address.