Location: Budapest, Hungary
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. as a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services.
With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Working for the project, our complex rail diagnostic system supervising rail infrastructure of a whole country.
- Working as member of an agile team in international environment.
- Understanding the distributed diagnostic system capable to handle huge amount of data sources.
- Preparing solutions for requirements and discussing them with architects.
- Software development and bugfixing in C++, WinCC OA Control and Squish.
- Using configuration management and claim management systems.
- Estimating new user stories, identifying risks, looking for alternate solutions together with architects.
- Obeying the development rules strictly.
What makes you stand out?
- BSc or MSc in IT or electrical engineering
- 1-3 years experience of object oriented development
- Good command of English
- Ability to understand new technologies and proactivity
- Being team player
What do we consider as an advantage?
- Agile experience
- Good command of German
- Experience with System and Software Development processes
- C++ experience
- WinCC OA Control experience
- Squish knowledge
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, XI. district
How to apply/ contact information:
If you think this position is tailormade for you, send your resume via Jelentkezem button underneath!