Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Agile Coach - VOD000DFD
for our Consumer Business Unit
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Digital is changing our world faster than ever before, and our customers expect and deserve a great experience every time they deal with us online, in a store or speak to us on the phone.
Which is why we are adopting agile ways of working to become a truly customer centric Digital Telco company. The Agile Coach is responsible for leading and evangelizing the agile transformation, motivating and energizing the tribe / squad through agile technique. This role is responsible for defining agile adoption and performance metrics, monitoring and assessing them regularly, and identifying.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Evangelize the organization-wide agile transformation and guide the organisation through its agile journey and maturity
- Define and refine organization’s agile principles, practices, standards and ceremonies, according to both best practice and enterprise goals
- Mentor and coach all levels of the organization on agile principles, practices, roles, artefacts and ceremonies to maintain consistency of adoption and continuously improve performance
- Define agile adoption measurements and evaluate and report the performance and adherence of the organization on a regular basis
- Act as a catalyst to seed emerging practices & knowledge from one team to another
We are looking for you if you have
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Extensive experience as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Product Owner with agile teams in large delivery organizations
- Experience leading teams using agile methodologies
- Experience working with scaled agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, DAD, Spotify)
- Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or similar
- Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, and BDD
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry strongly preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.