Agile C++ developer
Job Family: Information Technology
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. as a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services.
With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Working as member of an agile team in international environment.
- Develop our complex rail diagnostic system, what supervises rail infrastructure of a whole country.
- Understanding the distributed diagnostic system capable to handle huge amount of data sources.
- Implementing solutions based on requirements: software development and bugfixing in C++, WinCC OA Control and Squish.
- Using Rational Team Concert based configuration management and claim management systems.
- Estimating new user stories, looking for solutions.
- Creating test cases, automated as far as possible.
- Obeying the development rules strictly.
What makes you stand out?
- BSc or MSc in IT or electrical engineering.
- 1-3 years experience of agile development.
- Good knowledge in XML technologies.
- Ability to understand new technologies.
- Good command of English.
- Being team player.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- MS Office knowledge.
What do we consider as an advantage?
- Experience with System and Software Development processes.
- C++ and/or WinCC OA Control experience.
- Squish knowledge.
- Rational Team Concert experience.
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you think this position is tailormade for you, send your resume via Jelentkezem button underneath!