Responsibilities include both business development and delivering projects in a number of industries, establishing and developing client relationships, leading teams and developing/mentoring junior colleagues.
Advisory Manager - Technology, Media, Telecommunications
- Managing projects independently with ownership, considering the interests of both our Clients and PwC;
- Planning timing and cost, schedules resources, creates work schedule;
- Following each step of the project, identifies risks in time, solves the problems independently;
- Reporting transparently about the progression of the project both for the Client and for his/her superiors;
- Providing expert advice based on his/her own experiences;
- Working with stakeholders to build shared understanding of the options and trade-offs when setting strategic priorities;
- Developing business relationships / maintains existing business relationships;
- Preparing proposals independently;
- Developing new service offerings.
- 4+ years of consulting experience or 5+ years of experience within the technology, media or telecommunications sector;
- Familiarity and experience in multiple industry sectors;
- Understanding of multiple business models and organizational designs;
- Experienced in planning and estimation of projects;
- Excellent communication skills including written, interpersonal, meeting facilitation;
- Strong understanding of group dynamics and willingness to play a collaborative role and create new methodologies and standard operating procedures for our practice.
What We Offer:
- Challenging tasks, dynamic working environment;
- Opportunities to accomplish your initiatives;
- A professional working environment;
- Massive international knowledge base, network and methodology pool;
- Various training opportunities;
- Clear development plan and constant feedback.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
Budapest, 1055 Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 78.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to "Jelentkezem" button.