KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Advisor / Senior Advisor in area of SAP Finance / Controlling
- University or college degree specialized in Economics with strong interest in IT and/or degree in IT with strong interest in Economics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in area of SAP Finance and/or Controlling
- Thorough track record of customizing of the system
- Experiences in system design, implementation or support
- Knowledge about SAP new financial management solutions (New GL, Treasury)
- Strong English skills
- Good Command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Advantage: German knowledge, BW knowledge, SD/MM knowledge
Your role and responsibilities:
- Acting as an expert in SAP FI / CO focused engagements
- Take professional lead part or manage such SAP projects
- Support business development gaining new SAP projects in various industry sectors
What we offer:
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Work with a wide selection of prestigious clients with exciting assignments
- The opportunity for personal development and learning both on the job and through formal training
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading
your English and/or Hungarian CVs, including photos.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.