Start something big today. Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2500 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Your contribution to something big
- Support the General Manager's work
- Coordination of mailing and the calendar of the General Manager
- Organize and settle trips and programs as per current guidelines
- Prepare and analyzes trends and status reports, drawing data from a variety of sources
- Internal documentation and archiving, distribute the letters for the relevant persons and coordination of outgoing letters
- Ad-hoc and daily office tasks
- Checking the invoices and support their proper allowance
What distinguishes you
- University degree is preferred but not a must
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English language knowledge (German language knowledge is an advantage)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Applied IT knowledge (MS Office)
- Precise, careful and organized work
- Cooperative attitude
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.