- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing Team.
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges.
- A real impact on the implementation of new solutions.
- Supports negotiations with travel partners (agencies, hotels, airlines, taxi companies)
- Manages company cars according to users’ needs and cooperates with providers related to cars service, maintenance and orders
- Manages reception team to provide highest quality service in accordance to company policies and procedures
- Organizes key company events in Hungary
- Prepares and edits internal magazine and manages internal company’s site
- Provides high quality service related to translation orders, requests, tasks from HQ in Poland and within the organization
- Provides office supplies
- Cooperates with local office landlord and be able to prepare layout for new office movement
- Trains new employees at on-boarding to provide them required administrative information
- Experience in office management and office removal is an advantage
- University degree – preferably in Administration, Economy, Management and similar
- 3+ years of experience at the similar position
- Good English both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license cat. B
- Experience in working cross-functionally in a matrix organization will be an advantage
- Knowledge about civil-law contracts management / local legal requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Focus on customers
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.