Aon Retirement Solution line helps clients mitigate retirement plan risks with timely, accurate and cost effective actuarial services. These include carrying out accounting valuations for clients on a yearly basis in our expert team. Over the last decade we have grown into a knowledge center within Aon with a team of 70 people and we provide support to many European countries.
What would you do:
- Performing data tests and implementing occupational pension plans in our valuation software
- Checking and analyzing results and reporting them according to national and international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS, ASC 715)
- Working in and managing international projects and building relationships with Aon offices abroad
Why come to Aon:
- Professional and valuable experience at a global market leader consultancy
- Expertise in pension legislation, accounting, and actuarial calculations
- Internal career opportunities (including not only technical, but also people managing and other soft skills) and positions in other Aon offices
- Competitive compensation package (e.g. bonus, language courses)
- Young, supportive and dynamic team
- Full and part-time positions (min. 25 hours/week) with flexible working hours
- On the job training, peer learning (mentoring)
- Foosball table, Nintendo Switch, free coffee, fruit day, office massage etc.
- Corporate wellbeing programs
- Degree (finished or in progress) in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or any other relevant field
- Confidence in English is a must, German is an advantage
- Good mathematical skills
- Analytical mindset, accuracy and excellent computer literacy (Excel is a must, VBA is an advantage)
How to apply/ contact information:
Send your English CV by clicking on „Jelentkezem” button below.
We welcome both
and experienced professionals!
You are welcome to apply anytime. During the recruitment process we will get in touch with you on digital platforms.
We provide home office opportunity for our colleagues.
For more info check out