Accounts Receivables Credit Analyst (OTC) with French
Job ID : 84684BR
Location : Hungary - Budapest
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion. Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Credit Analyst assesses and makes decisions about customer credit applications using a range of criteria including the purpose of the application, credit viability, customer payment history, and customer credit-worthiness.
- Analyzes customer financial condition, accesses credit risk and establishes credit lines in accordance with the Corporate Credit Approval Matrix.
- Minimizes bad debt risk, maximizes accounts receivable collections.
- Identifies alternative avenues when customers do not meet the corporate credit metrics to drive sales while minimizing the credit exposure.
- Provides customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers.
- Maintains accurate credit files for each customer account.
- Participates in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
- Does other duties as assigned.
- This position interacts with various levels of personnel both inside and outside the company. That interaction requires good communication skills and judgment, tact and diplomacy with internal and external customers in troubleshooting problems and communicating status.
- Apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
- Demonstrated Effective Customer Service Skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Self-motivated; high bias for action must be able to meet tight deadlines. Education & Experience:
- University or College degree, a degree in accounting or finance is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Shared Services or Global Business Services is preferred.
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English and French
- Demonstrates Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
- Working knowledge of cForia is beneficial.
- Letter of credit and other knowledge is a plus.
- SAP experience is preferred.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.