Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats, headlamps and power drills, as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Finance SSC in Hatvan, Hungary we are looking for an
Accounts Receivable Team Leader – Europe
Lead the Accounts Receivable Team, guide, support, train and challenge the AR team; Understand and implement customer needs; establish excellent AR processes or improve them. Run useful and measurable AR KPI; first point of escalation for AR related issues. The role includes the credit management function for Europe; evaluate credit worthiness of customers; ensure cash collection, cash application and a minimum level of overdue. Work in close cooperation with the business to solve customer AR problems; proactive support of the business; early high lighting of potential problems with customers; monthly reviews on AR overdue with the Head of Finance Europe and the business unit Controllers; once a year full cycle review on customer creditability.
- Lead the AR team, improve quality of team members, manage workload and guide all members; people management
- Understand customer needs, implement customer requests in cooperation with sales, logistics / SCS, quality or local Finance teams
- Understand and improve the processes with each customer, try to harmonize where possible and maximise the sysnergies; look for efficiencies, automate processes and reduce costs
- First point of escalation for high AR overdues and AR problems
- Management by objectives; establish KPI as an instrument measuring performance and starting improvement projects
- Ensure prompt identification and resolution of overdue accounts receivable balances
- Ensure accurate and timely AR cash applications and AR closing
- Ensure accurate and prompt response/resolution to customer/customer service/commercial inquires
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on customer accounts receivable as required
- Set, monitor, maintain Credit Limit setup for JEI AG Customers
- College or University degree in Finance
- AR / Cash Collection experience at least for 3 years and have minimum 7 years working experience in Finance
- Having experience in production environment, automotive industry is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, self-motivated personality
- Good communication and organization skill
- Have can do attitude
- Have minimum 3 years people management experience
What we offer:
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment,
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking,
- A truly international work context,
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, travel support, annual bonus, etc.).
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and / or Hungarian.
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.