Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
- Lead the AR team and improve quality of team members;
- Understand customer needs and implement their requests in cooperation with sales, logistics / SCS, quality or local Finance teams;
- Understand and improve the processes with each customer and try to harmonize and maximize the synergies;
- Look for efficiencies, automate processes and reduce costs;
- First point of escalation for high AR overdue and AR problems;
- Establish KPI as an instrument measuring performance and starting improvement projects;
- Ensure prompt identification and resolution of overdue accounts receivable balances;
- Ensure accurate and prompt response/resolution to customer / customer service / commercial inquires;
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on customer accounts receivable as required;
- Assure timely and accurate AR closing;
- Set, monitor, maintaining Credit Limit setup for JEI AG Customers.
- College or University degree in Finance Experience;
- Minimum 3 years experiences in the field of AR / Cash Collection;
- People management experience;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Can-do attitude, proactivity;
- Organizational skills, communicative personality;
- Experience in production environment or in automotive industry is an asset.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV –s in English and Hungarian with the name of the position.
Nyilvántartási szám: 02-19611/1998-0100, 47285/2001-0100