Our partner company is a multinational engineering company. The company's Shared Service Center was launched in 2009, located in Budapest. It offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- The main role purpose is to manage the invoicing, cash application, credit check, and collections process.
- Make sure that the company meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt.
- Supports customer and finance teams to ensure timely cash collection while building and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
- Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects
- Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect outstanding revenue
- Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers
- Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation.
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English, or English and German/French/Dutch is a must
- 0,5-1 years of experience in collection is a must
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
- Working in a growing multinational company
- Good location in the heart of Budapest
- Work-life balance
- Family friendly company
- Competitive salary and beneficial package
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Claim Management, Exacting
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
- French - intermediate / communication
- Dutch - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.