Epta, multinational Group specialised in commercial refrigeration for retailers with its solid industrial culture, great competitive strength and the Group's significant presence worldwide in numerous business areas. The Group offers the widest and most comprehensive range of solutions for commercial refrigeration, ensuring the supply, installation and maintenance of systems, both directly and through an extensive network of distributors worldwide. EPTA Group also has a strong presence within the Food & Beverage market, working in partnership with major players in the sector.
Our mission is to promote and market the many products and services offered by the Group brands in over 60 countries worldwide.
With a continuosly growing strategy in the commercial refrigeration industry we have a trade office in Budapest where we would like to hire our new colleague to support the everyday life of our Invoicing team in the Sales Backoffice department so we are looking for an
Accounts receivable Invoicing specialist
- verifying quantitative, qualitative aspects of orders received from the Sales and the correspondence between customer order and internal orders
- preparing documentations to be attached to the goods to be shipped (e.g. custom documentation) where need
- invoicing and shipping documents, preparation, submission to banks, customers
- notifying sales about invoice eligibility and issuing AR invoices after the approval
- managing payment documents (e.g. invoices, documentation for collection of letters of credit, transmittal of final documentation, etc.) for materials and services
- letter of credit assistance - checking details, conditions, changes
- following up delivery arrangements, export documents checking
- preparing delivery tracking files
- speak perfectly English AND ITALIAN on high level
- Microsof Office package
- are enthusiastic for complex tasks and like to solve them, well organized and balanced
- like to be accurate, efficient and fast in the same time
- have good communication skills and customer focus attitude
- experience or study in finance
What we offer:
- a really effervescent international environment because we provide goods and services in more than 60 countries, based on an Italian company culture, together with 70 colleagues in Budapest
- competitive conpensation package
- deepen your sales and client focus/ sales approach
- to know better SAP and other IT tools
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Italian - intermediate / communication
1036 Budapest, Lajos utca 48-66.
How to apply/contact information:
Let's know each other better!
Please click on the Jelentkezem button and attach your English CV to your application!
Hopefully we see you soon!