Accounts Receivable Accountant
Who monitors the execution of the entire end-to-end AR process, which includes issuing of invoices, reconciliations and month end closing activities.
Your main tasks are:
- You would be responsible for managing the current accounts of the company's customers, including the management of receipts or receivables from the sale of goods, the provision of services, the preparation of outgoing invoices and the provision of related financial/accounting information.
What is it that adds colour to this job?
- Reconciliation with customers of open items, advance payments, installments, overpayments, balance and turnover
- Sending payment notices to customers for overdue debts, charging interest on late payments and handling related complaints
- Customer refunds, compensation management
What is required to fill the position:
- Degree or equivalent experience in the Finance&Accounting field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Intermediate level in English
- Experience in SAP system
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We see it as an advantage:
- Participation in projects
- Previous transition experience
Why should you join?
- Competitive salary and benefits, such as: cafeteria, private health insurance
- Multinational, dynamic environment
- Modern office in the city center (XI. district)
- Stable company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Complex, end-to-end processes
- Work-life balance
Office location: Budapest XI.
- Finance, Accounting
- Accounting Expert