Howden is a world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world's leading application engineering company providing solutions for you in air and gas handling. With 6,000 employees in 27 countries we are undergoing a period of significant business growth. Based at our global headquarters near Glasgow, UK, Howden provides high quality air and gas handling products and services to the power, oil & gas, mining and petrochemical industries - just to name a few.
The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2015, located in Budapest. The Howden Global Business Service Center employs more than 50 people who provide support in finance and IT fiels. Howden offers complex and challenging jobs, great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work. Innovative and agile, we are looking for talent to grow with us in the following role:
Accounts Payable Specialist with Fluent French
What needs to be done?
- Process various type of invoices and resolve problems
- Ensure the application of US GAAP and the local statutory requirements over transactions impacting the balance sheet
- Initiate vendor master change or new vendor master
- Create payments and proceed payment runs and checks
- Reconciliation of the relevant accounts payable accounts and intercompany payment transactions
- Manage query handling and correct errors in the supplier statements
- Tracking and reporting of metrics on the overall accounts payable process
- Participate in process improvement and standardization projects
What do you need to bring?
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- 0-2 year of experience in the field of invoice matching/ vendor management/ invoice booking
- Fluent French and English
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What will you get in return?
- Work-life balance (weekly 1 home office option, free Bridge-Saturdays, flexible working hours apart from the core time)
- Easily reachable work location
- A supportive and developing work environment (several training opportunities, team building events, future career perspectives)
- International presence – global project and networking/traveling opportunities
- The chance to create and contribute in process development (we are in the middle of several standardisation processes and are always open to suggestions/proposals)
- Competitive salary with cafeteria option
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- French - intermediate / communication
1062 Budapest, Teréz körút 55.
How to apply/ contact information:
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!