Accounts Payable Accountant - Czech / Slovak speaking
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Demand to Pay (D2P) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with end-to-end D2P services & solutions tailored to their needs. The D2P teams provide customer service to Roche affiliates on D2P systems and processes (Accounts Payable, Payment Management, Order & Contract Management), ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Czech / Slovak Speaking Accounts Payable Accountant you are supporting the Roche-site in Budapest. Our team handles bills for all Roche employees working in mainly Europe and manages administration of all accounts payable related processes. In this function, you will contribute actively to dealing with complex processes and issues in the area of ??accounts payable.
Our former Accounts Payable Accountant colleague has progressed to a new exciting role and now we are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who will shape the future of this challenging function. Our team is diverse, with members of different educational backgrounds and levels of experience
As a qualified expert, you:
- Process and validate PO based and direct invoices and payment requests, managing payments
- Manage vendor accounts
- Audit, report and support AP invoice resolution
- Handle affiliate’s internal invoice queries
- Act as a point of contact, promoting strong collaborative relationships between the affiliate’s finance teams and all other internal SSC teams
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. In order to provide innovative healthcare solutions to our patients, we need the best talent in our organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you would have:
- University or College degree with excellent written and spoken command in English and Czech / Slovak
- Experience in using SAP is an advantage
- You are service and customer oriented; have good communication skills
- You are a team player; have accountability, accuracy and ability to work to meet deadlines
- You are able to set right priorities
- You have experience in AP processes preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC (advantage).
In exchange we provide you with:
We offer you a strategic opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus lots of flexibility to make your mark at Roche. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.
Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Czech (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Slovak (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.