WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
FOR OUR NEW FINANCE CENTER IN BUDAPEST
Diaverum is one of the world‘s
leading providers of renal care
with a strong patient focus.
Our experience in renal care
dates back more than 20 years
and we have been at the forefront
of the industry ever since.
Operations currently span 20 countries
with over 11,000 motivated employees
who serve a patient base of
more than 35,000 individuals.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF A TEAM THAT SHAPES THE INDUSTRY?
Please send your application including possible starting date and salary expectation.
Join us on our exciting journey to launch our new Finance Center in Budapest. Let’s work together to create and implement the most innovative processes and controls on the field of accounting. Your experience and idea counts!
The R2R Team will handle various accounting processes in General Ledger and in all related subledgers, while safeguarding the company’s internal controls as well as complying with local regulations.
- Perform full scale GL accounting tasks
- Daily process of Bank transactions
- Fixed Assets related journal entries
- Keep contact with other departments and stakeholders
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from R2R systems and processes
- Involvement in the monthly financial closing
- Participate in testing and other ad hoc projects
- Degree in finance or economics
- 1-2 years general accounting experience
- Strong written and spoken English language essential, knowledge of German is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, numerical and problem solving skills
- Solution oriented teamplayer mind-set
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong competence in MS-Office-applications required
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Ongoing learning opportunities during the implementation of our Finance Center in Budapest
- Exciting work at an innovative, future-oriented team
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- Easy to reach location in the commercial center of Buda
- Join us and contribute to our mission to provide life enhancing renal care to our patients