Accountant, Requisition to Pay
This position is responsible to process invoices and handle queries for strictly following the rules of Hydro Financial Management and the Service Level Agreement with the Hydro GBS customers and following the Process Descriptions and SOPs according to the statutory requirements of specific countries
- Application and usage of multiple ERPs.
- Application of the common Chart of Accounts for Hydro locations.
- Receiving the PO and non-PO based invoices through the agreed receiving and documentation process.
- Booking the invoices/credit notes/prepayments/custom bills/expense reports/payments into multiple ERPs.
- Action Write Offs for GRNI (goods received not invoiced)
- Manage resolution of all functional problems during the accounts payable process, including invoice and payment booking, GRNI Write off transactions all Hydro locations
- Provide information for the suppliers related to payment status of invoices.
- Become a key functional contact on this area between locations, suppliers, and banks.
- Regular reconciliation of G/L accounts that belong to Accounts Payable
- Monthly closing.
- Reconciliation of Statements (Based on special request)
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the A/P process.
- The employee is responsible to fully comply with the documented processes and to fulfil audit requirements related to their work
- 1 year work experience or degree based in finance
- At least secondary school certificate specialized in finance and accounting
- Knowledge of finance and A/P bookkeeping
- Knowledge of integrated financial software
- Ability to understand the salient issues of a Service Level Agreements (SLA) and to execute based on its terms
- Ability to manage vendor relationships, good problem-solving skills
- Besides mother tongue, English language is a must and Polish language would be a definite advantage
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium