What’s the role?
Your work is highly important, as a member of the Finance Team, reporting directly to the Chief Accountant. You actively contribute to the growth and long-term success of our company. In this diverse and challenging position, you will be responsible for the accurate and independent execution of the accounting, tax and financial controlling tasks you are entrusted in and will participate in the related projects.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With around 30.000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Ensure complete accounting task and accounting system based on HAS and IFRS, prepare accounting and analytical records
- Regular contact with SSC in English
- Active co-operation in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities
- Take part / collaborate on routine accounting tasks: AP, bank, fixed assets
- Taxation: calculate, book, prepare returns, ensure tax reconciliation process
- Payroll: review, check and book the monthly upload file, keep contact with payroll provider, book employee related costs and manage payroll related tax returns
- Contribution in preparation of the Annual Report
- Take an active part in internal and external audits, ensure compliance to financial control processes
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and developments, in cooperation with SSC
What do we offer?
We offer You a responsible job from the very first moment, where with the development of your expertise we guarantee you freedom and autonomy. Beyond that:
- Acknowledge SAP S4/ HANA ERP system
- In-career or out-of-position career development
- Multinational work environment with a solid background
- Attractive salary, performance-related financial and moral recognition
- Positive atmosphere, high quality, supportive work environment
- Employment relationship of indefinite duration
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Relevant degree (BSC/ MSC) in Finance or Economy
- Minimum 3 years accounting / financial controlling / audit experience
- Stable user level IT skills (MS Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate level in spoken and written in English and Hungarian
- Proactivity, ability to work independently and also in team
- Demanding and accuracy in the work done
- SAP or other ERP system knowledge is advantage
- Finance, Accounting
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
We look forward receiving your motivational letter and CV by clickig the 'Jelentkezem' button.