Our client invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. There are three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which they offer through Networks; location intelligence.It has a Financial Shared Services Center (FSS) in Budapest with about 2000 employees providing financial services globally.
- Providing Accounting services:
- Processes and monitors accounting transactions and reporting in accordance with process design, concept and service levels defined in the FSS Service Description.
- Follows Global F&C reporting guidelines and uses appropriate systems to meet financial reporting requirements.
- Complies with Global F&C accounting principles, procedures (including SOX and Internal Controls) and IFRS/local GAAP accounting principles for the defined responsibility area.
- Providing Accounting Expert support
- Provides accurate and timely technical accounting support (IFRS/local GAAP accounting principles and, in some cases, in fiscal matters)
- Ensures that the right process exists in own responsibility area and that process is compliant with global policies and processes.
- Ensures availability of processes knowledge and technical competence in own responsibility area.
- Provides support for statutory accounting external reporting and related audit and governance: execution, control and results
- Provides support and coordination of global process implementation and tool deployments in own responsibility area.
- Supports for accurate and timely group reporting.
- Supports, cooperates and contributes to the Internal and External audit process.
- Ensuring quality
- Verifies quality and consistency in methodology and accounting principles applied in own responsibility area, reporting / escalating to pertinent leaders when issues arise.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of the Accounting QA process (accounting closing, BS validation, reconciliation and attestation, and any other accounting quality assurance processes)
- Supports preparation of local blueprints, user guides and training material.
- Responsible for identifying and escalating process/systems issues that cannot be resolved locally
- Initiates FSS tool development, if needed.
- Supports data cleanup activities in own responsibility area.
- Contributes to continuous learning initiatives by own exemplary behavior.
- University degree in business administration with focus on accounting or comparable
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a finance and an accounting in an international company or one of the Big 4 or an Internal audit company
- Fluent English is a must, German and French would be a desire
- Good SAP skills, as well as sound MS Excel skills
- Business competence (financial, technical, internal controlling) and intercultural competence
- Processual mindset and hands on mentality, good team working skills
- Methodological and problem solving competencies
- A fast-growing international business environment
- Being part of a young and enthusiastic team
- Development opportunities and possibility to grow within the company
- A pleasant and modern working environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply directly to Andrea Órás - Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
Web page: reedglobal.hu