We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Account Support Manager - Hungary
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1061062
Date Posted: 2020. 03. 17.
Primary Location: Budapest, Budapest
Job Category: Services
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift worker - zero premium (Hungary)
The Account Support Manager is a direct client contact position responsible for leading delivery of all high value and in- scope contracted services ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments are met. The ASM works closely together with business partners and vendors using their leadership skills and technical knowledge to develop, implement and lead a customer centric Account Service Team (AST) operational model driving best-in-class TCE and Quality. The ASM promotes Customer Satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery, while managing scope, resources, cost of delivery and coordination. The ASM understands the client to analyze delivery requirements, contribute to client’s strategic business plan, and recognize incremental revenue opportunities. The ASM manages overall delivery commitments to the customer as the single point of delivery accountability within each account for meeting delivery targets, service excellence, and operating within the financial model and is the principal contact for all service operational and tactical issues for the client and the company delivery organizations.
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Ensures performance goals are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
- Supports AST & all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Contributes to achieve Sales account plan.
- Acts as a team or project leader for AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 -8 years relevant industry experience.
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan.
- Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve business issues.
- Ability to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
- Consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to customer.
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status