We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
The Account Manager will work closely with the client, Strategy, Creative, Development teams, and UX teams.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
And what we can offer?
- Cozy and friendly environment in an award-winning office
- Your dog will also love it
- Well established and long-lasting client portfolio in every major market
- Career plan developed jointly with the management
- Rapidly growing team
- Open for changes company attitude
- Not to mention ski camps, Carnival, Christmas party, family day and a lot more - we are not bored outside our working hours
- Sales, Trade
- Key Account Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - basic/conversational
Budapest, 1027 Henger utca 2.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelenetkezem' button underneath.