A2R GLOBAL PROCESS LEAD
Sanofi Business Services (SBS), one of the 4 pillars of Business Transformation, has a captive shared service centre in Budapest to provide end to end services to SBS France, Europe and North America covering the following areas of the Account to Report (A2R) process:
- Assets Management
- Tax and Interco accounting
- Treasury accounting
- GL accounts closing and reporting
In addition, the Budapest Shared Service Centre will host a number of global Centres of Excellence (Coe) and provide support and other services globally.
- This position is part of the Global Account to Report (A2R) team within the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) organization. A2R is an end-to-end organization that manages Finance activities from Accounting data recording to the production of financial reports. A2R consolidates the following activities: Fixed assets, Intercompany, Closing, Reporting, Inventories, Cash Accounting, Transactional tax activities (Tax), Audit support and Master Data.
- The purpose of the role is to design and support the implementation of the global A2R Core Model and Target Operating Model with the objective to continuously improve process efficiency, promote best practices and performance mindset, foster user experience and enhance compliance. The Core Model mainly comprises processes, technology landscape, RACI, business rules and KPI’s.
- The A2R Global Process Lead provides support to the project and operational teams in the core model implementation and in change management, notably bundling A2R activities in regional hubs, expanding automation of the A2R daily activities and leveraging on new technologies (RPA, digital, …). In this respect, he/she works closely with A2R Regional Heads and teams.
- He/she is a key contributor to improve A2R processes and tools including those owned by other Corporate functions such as Finance. For this purpose, he/she is fully involved in building a strong and efficient relationship and communication with these Corporate functions.
The Global Process Lead reports to A2R Global Process Owner and works closely with Finance (Controlling, Treasury, Tax, Internal Control...), other SBS departments, Customer Service and A2R teams in regions / countries.
- A2R Core Model:
- Design and improve A2R Core Model to ensure Compliance and efficiency
- Own specific processes of the A2R Core Model
- Perform external Benchmark to ensure A2R processes are recognized as Best in Class
- Select and implement relevant technology, increasing Automation
- Deliver A2R projects across all regions
- Own the business case for the relevant project incl. its implementation within Region P+Ls
- Support to neighbouring functions projects.
- Ensure relevant data are available to support business case and on-going project reviews
- Stakeholders and Change Management:
- Identify alignment needs and proactively manage relationship with other Sanofi functions
- Ensure A2R Core Model components are well understood to perform an effective implementation
- Sound accounting knowledge and understanding of the A2R E2E process with ability to drive interdependencies with other E2E organizations such as Employee Experience (EE), Purchase to Pay (P2P), Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) and with Finance functions. Graduate degree in accounting or finance
- Strong delivery orientation and good project management skills including development of business cases, planning, execution and measuring ROI.
- Effective collaboration skills with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization and ability to work across different geographies, languages, cultures, and business maturity levels
- High level of Interpersonal/ communication skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
- Change agent with strong problem-solving skills and prioritizing capacity
- Good understanding of common Information System (IS) solutions used within A2R Sanofi and appetite for new technologies
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Statutory accounting and Master Data experience are an advantage
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable, and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens, and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
- Finance, Accounting
- Head of Finances, Accounting Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!