Start something big today. Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Kft. has been established in 1991 at Budapest. More than 2300 colleagues are working together as part of 13 business units. Over 1800 engineers are responsible for complex automotive projects within the Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest. The site in Budapest fulfils the role of south-east European sales centre as well on the field of vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools and thermo technical equipment, brand security technologies. The European Regional Transport Management Center (TMC) was founded also in Budapest by Robert Bosch Kft. in 2014.
The Bosch Group continues its dynamic growth in 2017. We are looking for new colleagues in various technical and business groups.
Your contribution to something big:
- Support of Controlling for Indirect Purchasing Europe East at the Budapest location with the following tasks:
- Participation in the preparation of monthly Indirect Material Cost Report for the region
- Own preparation of monthly reports or key figures
- Further development / creation of new reporting analysis files and ad hoc reports
- Creation of current forecast files
- Support in the preparation of trend analyzes, etc.
What distinguishes you:
- Matriculated student in the field of (economic) mathematics, business economics or industrial engineering from 4th semester
- Very good communication skills in English, verbally and in writing
- Good analytical skills
- Good dealing with numbers and Excel, understanding of figures, advanced SAP and BI knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Good self-organizing: effective time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Team player
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, X. kerület
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.