FOR OUR BUDAPEST OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
.NET (Web Application) Developers
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
ABOUT EPAM HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are looking for .NET Developers in our Budapest, Hungary office.
- As a .NET developer, you will be responsible for the implementations of different type of functionalities described in requirement specifications and design documents;
- Deep knowledge and at least 2-3 years’ experience in .NET development in C#;
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Practical knowledge of design patterns;
- 2-3 years of experience with web-based .NET development (WebForms or MVC or ASP.NET);
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum or Kanban);
- Experience in Frontend development (HTML, CSS);
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking),
- Experience in NoSQL databases (like RavenDB, MongoDB, CouchBase, Cassandra);
- Live project experience using Test Driven Development;
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, NuGet).
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384