Our client is the leading global provider of analytics for the food and agricultural industries. They help producers maximise the value of their production while making the best possible use of valuable natural resources. Value for the customer and value for the environment go hand in hand.
Welcome to our HR team
To join our friendly and professional HR team we are looking for a new colleague to be our specialist within
SAP Super user (HR Processes and Analytics)
In this position you will get the chance to create a big difference for your colleagues and our organization by driving organizational analytics and optimizing our HR processes to ensure we work in the best and most efficient way.
You will be involved in every step of our new projects, from strategic planning to practical execution. This position comes with a lot of individual freedom and flexibility to structure your own work.
Your overall responsibility will be:
- To develop and provide HR analytics using business intelligence tools
- To identify opportunities for HR process optimization, recommend methods and implement it.
- To own our HR IT systems, i.e., identify enhancement needs and coordinate with IT and vendors.
- To drive improvement projects e.g., a new identity tool.
Are you a mix between structured and flexible?
Then you will fit right in! Some of your tasks will be reoccurring, e.g., monthly analytics, while others are project-based or ad hoc. Therefore, a systematic, flexible, and analytical approach to your work will help you to succeed in this role, where you will have a lot of freedom to structure you own days. In addition to these competencies, we are looking for:
- A master’s degree holder with experience as SAP Super User.
- Experience with HR analytics and HR process optimization
- Very good command of English, since many of your colleagues are in Denmark and all over the world and our corporate language is English.
- A strong team player, detail oriented with a proactive way of working
What do we offer?
- An interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- A stable working environment
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- HR, Human Relations
- Organisation Development
- HR Administration
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP